I am riddled with anxiety these days. Just huge amounts of it and am a total slave to my entrenched belief that something is wrong. That I am not accomplishing what needs to be accomplished. I am off kind of hiding on one project that is taking me forever and not moving forward on many other fronts. I feel overwhelmed and kinda defeated. The good part is I know all of that is generated inside and is not a true statement. There is no upset over there; it is all in here.
Where from here. I feel like I am slaving at pushing a giant wheel stuck in the mud and all forward progress is met with a negative swing back, perhaps not in equal measure but backward all the same. I keep pushing the wheel but it has not started to turn on its own. In writing this, I see that there is probably a way around the pushing. I can find a lever or a tool and so far have not chosen to do that. I'm frustrated with how much Facebook and blog reading time I have been doing and have just fallen back into some old time wasting habits. All the while, I'm crushing myself emotionally because I don't feel like I am accomplishing enough.
It is time for a breakthrough in performance.
I will have two customers by the end of August.
I will have an intern by the end of August to help in marketing.
I will be in communication with investors by the end of September.
I will feel satisfied by TestingMom, Blogging for Millions and Online Results.
The things that have worked in my life should work again:
Doing my weekly planning, executing on the plan, reviewing the plan the next week.
Staying big: doing as much as I can.
Where from here. I feel like I am slaving at pushing a giant wheel stuck in the mud and all forward progress is met with a negative swing back, perhaps not in equal measure but backward all the same. I keep pushing the wheel but it has not started to turn on its own. In writing this, I see that there is probably a way around the pushing. I can find a lever or a tool and so far have not chosen to do that. I'm frustrated with how much Facebook and blog reading time I have been doing and have just fallen back into some old time wasting habits. All the while, I'm crushing myself emotionally because I don't feel like I am accomplishing enough.
It is time for a breakthrough in performance.
I will have two customers by the end of August.
I will have an intern by the end of August to help in marketing.
I will be in communication with investors by the end of September.
I will feel satisfied by TestingMom, Blogging for Millions and Online Results.
The things that have worked in my life should work again:
Doing my weekly planning, executing on the plan, reviewing the plan the next week.
Staying big: doing as much as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment