Michelle and I have worked together for about seven months at the time of our interview. She is about 12 years younger than me and is someone I struggled with professionally at one point owing to some differences of personality and some expectations I brought. She was happy to do the interview and I found it helpful.
My strengths:
-good with numbers
-experienced
-talking to people I don't know (outgoing)
-nice disposition
My weaknesses:
-Scattered
-lack of focus
-lack of organization
Everyone knows about me that I might be late
Everyone can count on me to be enthusiastic, to have new ideas and to jump in and help.
No one can count on me to be where I say.
It is interesting because the hard part of her assessment speaks to how I treat people "below" me in a power scale kind of situation. Something to be really mindful of when I deal with employees and others.
Tough to hear some of it but very helpful.
My strengths:
-good with numbers
-experienced
-talking to people I don't know (outgoing)
-nice disposition
My weaknesses:
-Scattered
-lack of focus
-lack of organization
Everyone knows about me that I might be late
Everyone can count on me to be enthusiastic, to have new ideas and to jump in and help.
No one can count on me to be where I say.
It is interesting because the hard part of her assessment speaks to how I treat people "below" me in a power scale kind of situation. Something to be really mindful of when I deal with employees and others.
Tough to hear some of it but very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment