Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30 Week Ahead

The trip to Maryland will require most of my time this week, making HCI and other pursuits difficult.

1) launch HCIwellness
2) present strong, clear powerpoint at iHire
3) 3x gym
4) reach out to 2 LI contacts and build contacts to 255 from 245.
5) focus and execution. sleeping enough etc.

Week 1/23 review:  I completed the HCI white paper on Tuesday, made strides with my on-time effort and preparedness. I have not launched HCIwellness.com - yet - but hope to tonight. I did make it to the gym three times (!) and did not do much Linked In work.
         1) Complete HCI white paper by end of day Tuesday
         2) Contact five Linked-Iners
         3) On time to work every day - concentrating on focus and and execution this week
         4) Launch HCIwellness.com
         5) gym 3 times

No comments:

Post a Comment