Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Timeliness Assessment January

I began the difficult march toward punctuality two months ago and decided to blog about it once a month to assess where I stand. I would say that my timeliness has greatly improved since I began this journey but I can point to examples where I have not accomplished the stated goal of a 100.0% on time record. I set this goal because I believe this goal is achievable even, especially because roughly 90% of times I have been late in my life, I could say the lateness was a result of my will and wanting to do what I wanted to do before going to where I needed to go.

So. I was late to the RFI meeting last week. I was late to therapy last week and I have been cutting it close in a few different ways over the last few weeks. I can say that I have been 100% on time for my meeting commitment at Midnite in 2011. I have been on time for therapy - apart from last week. I have been on time for work. i have been mostly on time for non-commitment meetings and generally have been on time for Alanna and others in my life. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good about the effort.

As I look to February and March, I see daily preparation in the form of getting enough sleep and organizing my days as critical. Some of the low hanging fruit has been picked and now I need to up the level to eliminate the oversleeps and the fatigue-related issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment