Monday, April 4, 2011

April 3 Week Ahead

This week is probably my last one with light iHire work but will involve more for Testingmom.com. I would like to continue learning the iPhone dev process but would like to see some actual progress by the end of the week.

1) email Tanya and Jenny and set up time
2) Post to HCIwellness 2x
3) List application on elance, finish specs
4) gym 5x
5) meditate 5x
6) Facebook and twitter every day

Last week felt unsatisfying but I think it was a very good week. I have little concrete to show for it but I moved through things, even without huge amounts of glory. I'm learning the application development process which is good; although, I'm starting to question whether it is worth my time to do this. The time investment is big and I'm not sure how much I'm getting out of it. I think I will post it on eLance today but continue to study.

     1) Post to HCI 2x (1x)

     2) Touch fan page and Twitter every day (not really)
     3) build plan for iHire (done)
     4) gym 3x (5x!)
     5) meditate 5x (2x)
     6) Attend classes and sign-up for more meet-ups. Moving development ball down the field. (Done)
     7) 350 linked in (347 as of now)
     8) schedule wes entrepreneur event (in process)

No comments:

Post a Comment