Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24 Week Ahead

Week ahead:

1) Sign with Ancu
2) incorporate HCI
3) Sign with Mike and start work
4) blog 2x
5) FB 2x
6) tweet daily
7) Linked In - work to 370 connects
8) gym 5x
9) meditate 3x



This is my first weekly assessment in three weeks, which I would prefer not happen again. This weekly assessment is a powerful tool for me. The development process has now taken several weeks. I think I imagined it taking a few days and that now appears almost foolish. This has been a deeply involved process and is extremely important, in all reality. I've also had a few things going on :)

So with that:

1) email Tanya and Jenny and set up time (half done)
2) Post to HCIwellness 2x (not done)
3) List application on elance, finish specs (done)
4) gym 5x (done)
5) meditate 5x (not done)
6) Facebook and twitter every day (not done)

No comments:

Post a Comment