Friday, May 6, 2011

Healthcare Check-In Strategy Update May

The last strategy update was an effective way for me to see the things that I had accomplished and to refocus on the next path. This will attempt to replicate that effort. Since late March, I vetted ~10 developers, planned the schematic for the application, developed with Sheridan the art and design for the application and website, blogged several times and have been active on Facebook and, to a lesser extent, Twitter. Oh yeah, and it has not been a pleasant month in my personal life.

But this thing has got some legs now and from what I can tell, the market is interested in this product. Over the next month, I wish to heal, stay in touch with my Higher Power and do what I need to do to stay healthy. I also need to fulfill my obligations to Mike and potentially to Joseph Lombardi; ie, I need to get paid.

I aim to maintain the developments that have already taken place at Healthcare Check-In. I will blog and post to Facebook and manage the development of the application. In the near term, I will wireframe the webpage, which could take a week or more. Then I will build my marketing materials. This will consist of a powerpoint deck and word document with references and information. The background will include competitor analysis and costing of other services like the PBM products.

I will also plan to make some relatively minor changes to the website and Facebook when I get the leaf design from Sheridan and I will create a company Twitter account. The formalization process will need to continue as well with probably trademark filings and whatever tax work I need to do.

This is an exciting time, despite my sorrow right now as I move out of my relationship. I plan to use Facebook, Linked In and whatever other avenues I have to build a contact sheet and get in touch with relevant parties.

It is time to sell this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment