This week needs focus on TestingMom, especially Tuesday through Thursday. Friday and the weekend are all about the Advanced Forum. The next phase of HCI is to get marketing.
1) Complete App review on Monday
2) Testingmom Product by thursday
3) complete word association on HCI
4) contact 5 people for HCI
5) gym, meditate and crush at advanced
6) Facebook capabilities
I feel like I am getting my rhythm back after a very trying few weeks.
1) Complete App review on Monday
2) Testingmom Product by thursday
3) complete word association on HCI
4) contact 5 people for HCI
5) gym, meditate and crush at advanced
6) Facebook capabilities
I feel like I am getting my rhythm back after a very trying few weeks.
1) complete initial analysis of TestingMom - get something to Mike end of day Thursday (no but checked in with Mike)
2) complete wireframes, email/message scenarios and review app for Ancu (Did not review app but did complete the wireframing)
3) Contact Jackson lab and paideia (Complete)
4) set up customer management (complete)
5) map out facebook capabilities (nop_
6) enjoy the atl, hit the gym and MEDITATE (yes)
No comments:
Post a Comment