It has become apparent to me that I do not want to sell half of this company for $50,000, so I need to double down on consulting and whatever work becomes available. It has also become apparent that this is a business that can change the world and make it a better, healthier place. People want to be a part of it, and of me and what I can do. It is time to enroll colleagues to help me move this forward.
These are the needs we have right now:
1) Development - management of apps
2) Website copy and messaging
3) marketing deck
4) user instructions, including tapes
5) customer outreach
On going
1) Facebook
2) blog
These are the needs we have right now:
1) Development - management of apps
2) Website copy and messaging
3) marketing deck
4) user instructions, including tapes
5) customer outreach
On going
1) Facebook
2) blog
No comments:
Post a Comment