1) Complete PPC project by running spend against user data
2) Post every day on HCI (even if small posts with links)
3) 10 pages of business plan
4) email 4 LI people
5) gym 3x
6) rest and rejuvenation
Last week review:
1) get user data for iHire and run against PPC: accomplished, although not how envisioned. I completed the PPC data and am waiting on user data
2) post every day on HCIwellness: not done. I posted 3x
3) work Linked In - update profile and get to 260 connections: (profile not updated, at 263 connections
4) email 4 LI people: not done
5) 3x gym: 2x to the gym
6) sleep and and rejuvenation. It's going to be a tough week: It was and barely got enough rest
2) Post every day on HCI (even if small posts with links)
3) 10 pages of business plan
4) email 4 LI people
5) gym 3x
6) rest and rejuvenation
Last week review:
1) get user data for iHire and run against PPC: accomplished, although not how envisioned. I completed the PPC data and am waiting on user data
2) post every day on HCIwellness: not done. I posted 3x
3) work Linked In - update profile and get to 260 connections: (profile not updated, at 263 connections
4) email 4 LI people: not done
5) 3x gym: 2x to the gym
6) sleep and and rejuvenation. It's going to be a tough week: It was and barely got enough rest
No comments:
Post a Comment