Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011 Week Ahead

Once again, I am behind on my Linked In and general outreach. I am either over-reaching or under-delivering on that front. I think both: need to hit a few every week to keep the pipeline full but its taking time.


1) reach out to two LI contacts
2) sign up for Equinox and Weight Watchers
3) 7 pages of biz plan
4) have productive meeting with Kai. Call Joe B, call at least two more people. Litania, Tania, etc.
5) build medical and personal training expertise
6) productive few days in Maryland


Week in review:
     1) Complete PPC project by running spend against user data (completed)
     2) Post every day on HCI (even if small posts with links) - (not completed. I posted on HCI 3x. Every day seems un-doable at this point)
     3) 10 pages of business plan (completed 5 pages)
     4) email 4 LI people (did not do)
     5) gym 3x (went 2x)
     6) rest and rejuvenation (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment