Monday, February 21, 2011

HCI Update and Plan - 2/21/11

This is a quick update for HCI to think through what  has happened, what is happening and what will happen over the next three months.

What has happened: HCIwellness.com has launched and is being updated actively. Always room for more high quality posts, but I am happy with the site so far. I have written an executive overview and started a business plan. I have reached out to assorted VC and start-up contacts, mostly in the Wesleyan community.

What is happening: Continuing to work on the biz plan and adding to the site. A key feature of the biz plan process will be pricing. I need to understand how much this will cost and how where I need to go to get the people I need to help me build it.

What needs to happen: Finish the biz plan 5-10 pages per week. Create user survey, tweet, blog, SEO and incorporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment